Legend without Zelda BOD2 Legend without Zelda BOD2

LOL THAT WAS AMAZINGLY FUNNY

LOL the chickens and the paper clip! I watched this flash over and over angain rolling on the floor laughing like hell! You are a pretty good drawer too. I really look foward to watching another movies of yours because, THEY ARE SO FUNNNY!!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

righto, glad you liked em

Legend without Zelda BOD1 Legend without Zelda BOD1

LoL that was funny

LMAO that was so funny but it wasn't as funny as the first one you made but Sweet

MY legend of zelda MY legend of zelda

pls read this

wow this was the funyest video ever. that video was so true link does burst into people houses and destroyes there pot and opens their tresure chest's ect.........it was really funny when he blew up the castle.good job. make like a second 1 or someting im not joking but good job.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah im working on a new zelda movie, legend without zelda, the bagpipe of doom.. not sure how im fitting that title in newgrounds tough :S

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

remeber me lol

lol both ur songs and ur games r good lol. u r good at every thing. wut r u not good at so cya.

sora1

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island Zelda WW - Protect Your Island

Sweet song

Dude how do you keep on making theses good songs. Every song I listened to I liked it! Amazing job once again!

ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend

Dude you have impressed me again

I was amazed when I first heard this song. I was listening it for hours! Because of you and your music you have encouraged me to start to make songs. Even tho my songs are not that good, listening to music gives me ideas, So thx.

Sora1

Im losing it to all this Im losing it to all this

HELLO

yo rob just wondering but wut FL studios do u have? respond pls this time atlest